Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whew!

Wow it has been a busy week. I was the most handsome ringbearer in Uncle Dan's wedding and I impressed family all weekend long with my cuteness! Mom got sick at the wedding so she's been resting all week. But that hasn't slowed me down. I love to climb the stairs now every chance I get and seem to be finding more things to get into lately! I am looking forward to this weekend with the warm weather!
Enjoy some of our pictures from the wedding!
This was practice! They did so well.
Hopefully we'll have good pictures from the wedding from the photographer.

The Irwin men!

Us with Mike's grandparents.

Stacie, the beautiful bride!



The wedding party.



He was fascinated by the DJ's bubble machine!


Handsome little man on the dance floor.


Jake expressing to everyone that he wanted to nurse!


Jake wanting to leave.


The happy Bride & Groom!


What cute shoes!


Tuckered out by the end of the night!

No comments: