Yesterday morning was special because I got to see Dad before he left for work. I gave him a kiss goodbye and then showed him to the door. I was carrying my briefcase (an empty camera bag) just like Dad carries his. I was a little bummed when he actually had to leave me standing by the door. I thought that maybe it was Saturday and we could stay home and play all day!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sending Daddy off to work!
Yesterday morning was special because I got to see Dad before he left for work. I gave him a kiss goodbye and then showed him to the door. I was carrying my briefcase (an empty camera bag) just like Dad carries his. I was a little bummed when he actually had to leave me standing by the door. I thought that maybe it was Saturday and we could stay home and play all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment