Friday, October 16, 2009

So big!




Jake is almost 22 months old and changing daily. His vocabulary is growing and he wants to do more things on his own. Today he helped mix up cookie dough and enjoyed doing a project with me. He likes to lead you by the hand and instruct you what to do now when he wants you to play. We've been going to a library story time for toddlers a couple of mornings a week and he seems to really like it. He's now able to do a lot of the hand motions and can sing some of the words. He does a lot more interaction at home than in the class...he's too busy watching the other kids! Jake is still eating like a champ. I very rarely have to fix him anything different than what Mike and I are eating and for that I am very thankful! We are still fascinated by elmo but also loves cars, trucks, and planes. He's really interested in stickers and loves to put them all over his shirt! We've had a lot of fun lately with Jake becoming more and more interactive in things!

No comments: