But he looks "buried" mom! I know honey, it's the best that mommy can do with 45 mph winds and huge snow drifts!
But his hat is all messed up...Geez! Do I have to do everything around here!
But even after all the "improvements"....Jake really did love this snowman! He kept wanting to sit up beside him! (This is him blowing me a kiss!)
It's a good thing that this sweet boy likes the snow! We've been pretty much buried by it lately. We are ready for spring but more snow is expected on Sunday.
In December 07, Michael and I brought a beautiful baby boy into the world named Jake. This blog is meant to share the joyful little moments that we experience day to day for those of you that can't see him everyday. We hope that you enjoy "the life of jake" as much as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment