skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Life of Jake

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hi Mmie and Poppins

Posted by Alissa at 8:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family

About Us

My photo
Alissa
In December 07, Michael and I brought a beautiful baby boy into the world named Jake. This blog is meant to share the joyful little moments that we experience day to day for those of you that can't see him everyday. We hope that you enjoy "the life of jake" as much as we do!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (90)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • 9 Months old!
      • Wisdom from a duck!
      • Peek-a-boo!
      • I'm cute!
      • I love Ride-A-Horsey with Gammy!
      • My teeth hurt!
      • In the crib...
      • I like my giraffe!
      • I am the man!
      • Go Uncle Spencer!
      • First real crawl!
      • Hi Mmie and Poppins
      • Go Hokies!
      • On The Move

Music