Friday, September 5, 2008

On The Move


This is our first post on the new blog. Jake wanted his family to be able to keep track of his day to day adventures. So we've set out to create a place where Jake can be broadcasted across the country from Florida with Aunt B & uncle Mike to Lousiana with Mmie & Poppins, all the way up to Ohio for the aunts, uncles, and great-grandparents and right here for the locals as well!


Jake is crawling like crazy. It's hard to beleive that he's only been moving for a couple of weeks but he is fast. He just discovered his gate yesterday!
We will try to post as often as we can! We love you all and wish we could see you more often!


2 comments:

mmie said...

I miss Jake!!!! I can't wait to see him crawl in person--Love Mmie

mmie said...

I love this --I can see new Jake all the time!!! Love Mmie