Friday, December 5, 2008

Amazed by my little man!

It feels like just yesterday I was bursting at the seams just to see my little one's face! Now I'm watching him want to do things all by himself and show me how 'big' he is! He's all boy and he makes me laugh everyday. I feel almost robbed that this past year has gone by so fast. Did I cherish all the memories that I could? Have I made sure to hold him in my arms as long as he will let me? I already miss my baby as I'm watching him grow up so fast. Picking out a 1st birthday card for him this week brought me to tears. Joyful tears that we've been so blessed with this gift of becoming parents and watching this little guy grow and tears that things are changing as they always are...the reminder to savor each moment we have and to be thankful for the little things that happen each day.



No comments: