I got to crash G-daddy's Christmas dinner this year. I ate mashed potatoes, green beans, and chicken. YUM! Gammy tried to hold me but she couldn't contain me! I was very interested in the spoon and standing under the tables. I flirted with some ladies and for being oh so cute was even handed a bracelet which I then broke and flew beads everywhere. I'm not sure if I'll be invited back next year!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Grand-daddy's Christmas party!
I got to crash G-daddy's Christmas dinner this year. I ate mashed potatoes, green beans, and chicken. YUM! Gammy tried to hold me but she couldn't contain me! I was very interested in the spoon and standing under the tables. I flirted with some ladies and for being oh so cute was even handed a bracelet which I then broke and flew beads everywhere. I'm not sure if I'll be invited back next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment