Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love my Daisy!


Daisy and I were searching for the one special toy!


I decided to give her a helping hand!
I love playing with Daisy! I laugh as she sprints by me. I try to crawl along to keep up with her but she's way too fast! While she's sleeping on the couch I like to smack her in the head sometimes or poke at her eye. It's intended to express my love for her but it scares her. She gets back at me though by constantly licking me in the face when Mom isn't looking. We get along pretty good though. Daisy has always protected me from strangers ever since I came home from the hospital. She's a good dog and I'm glad that she's only chewed one of my toys. I tend to play with her toys more than she plays with mine!

No comments: