skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Life of Jake

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

That tryptophan really does kick in!


Too much turkey and mashed potatoes!
Posted by Alissa at 10:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family

About Us

My photo
Alissa
In December 07, Michael and I brought a beautiful baby boy into the world named Jake. This blog is meant to share the joyful little moments that we experience day to day for those of you that can't see him everyday. We hope that you enjoy "the life of jake" as much as we do!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (90)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ▼  December (15)
      • I can walk!
      • Christmas was GREAT!
      • Merry Christmas!
      • Grand-daddy's Christmas party!
      • Playing...
      • Walking? Not yet....
      • I like to clean!
      • Bathtime is fun with Dad!
      • Rare snuggle moments!
      • Getting ready for Christmas!
      • I Love my Daisy!
      • My first real boo boo!
      • Amazed by my little man!
      • I picked out the tree this year!
      • That tryptophan really does kick in!
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)

Music